- ONE PERSON, ONE VOTE!
- Get rid of “Super Delegates.”
- Get rid of the “Electoral College.”
- Revise Campaign Finance to support privately funded elections. Corporations are not people.
- Allow access to a third or fourth party candidate so they have an equal chance of being elected. This will also bring parties closer together by having more crossover politicians in the system.
- Make voting easier by mail-in ballots.
- New Blood in our government will help our state. Old, stale, ideas need new eyes to find the solutions.
I ask for your help with any or all of these proposals. Your vote for me will be a tremendous start.
I'm asking for your support.
Vermont State Senator Orleans/Essex Counties