- 1970 - Married to my first wife and we had two beautiful daughters
- 1985 – Married to my wife who died of cancer ten years later.
- 2005 – Met my longtime partner who shares my life today. She
- I’m a Make-A-Wish parent through my Stepdaughter. We spent
the Oval office, however, they are copyright protected.
- Baptized Episcopalian. Tried many different religions over time. In 1997, in Portland, OR, I became involved in New Thought Spirituality. This has been my practice ever since.
- I feel everyone has the right to worship as they feel called. One person should not have jurisdiction over another’s belief.
- Separation of Church and state is a must.
1. Tennis, (I taught at summer camps, for free. And I thought I might get good enough to go on tour. Not quite.)
4. Flying right side up, down or all around. (I’ve owned two planes)
6. Cruiser Motorcycling
7. Working my ten acres
9. Travel, (as long as I keep coming back to Vermont)
10. Enjoying nature
11. Stock car and other forms of racing
12. We’ll see what’s next…